David's friend Charlie Gilman stands accused of murdering Fred Wilk, and district attorney Slater is determined to convict. But David knows that Wilk was an invader - and if necessary, he'll use that defense. Then David comes to suspect that Slater himself is an invader. He sets a man to researching Wilk's background, and the man turns up evidence that part of that background was faked - and then suffers a mysterious cerebral hemorrhage before he can reveal that evidence...
- Don Gordon as Charlie Gilman
- Russell Johnson as James Bernard
- Harold Gould as Allen Slater
- Lynda Day George as Janet Wilk (as Lynda Day)
- Malcolm Atterbury as Judge Simonson
- Bill Zuckert as Sgt. Bert Wisnovsky
- James McCallion as Brennan
- Selette Cole as Miss Cole
- John Rayner as Fred Wilk
- Jason Wingreen as Court Clerk
- Richard Hale as Fred Wilk Sr.
- Amy Douglass as Mrs. Wilk
- Sid McCoy as John Lovell